Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas nails

Three coats of:

Top and base coat - usual
Rimmel - 238 Forest
Revlon - Berry Jewelled

I painted the ring fingers the alternate colour, with the left is mainly green and the right is mainly red.

xmasnails

This was last nights effort - I only have 3 days left of school until the holidays so I thought what the hey, do it in Chritmas colours. But look at the wear already! Admittedly I was being pretty hard on my nails today - with moving furniture and sorting through enough old papers and stuff to fill a trailor.

But here is the biggest dissapointment of the year for me:

milkybarkid_BYS

That is 4-5 coats of a nameless cream BYS. It was gloopy, streaky and the coats jsut did not dry. I wore them for the whole week last week and they seriously didn't dry. They got dented and smooshed though. I fauxkonaded with that diagonal stripe in the BM with a Adoree 241 Sea Turquoise.

You see last week we had a M day to raise money for Movember. I went as the Milky Bar Kid - and painted my nails with this nameless BYS polish - worst polish ever. It didn't dry the whole 5 days it was on - and was dented and smooshed all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment