Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cat's Meow


When I was on the Gold Coast, during Xmas holidays, I found and fell in love with this cute Korean make-up store – that I was only ever allowed to go into once – and whenever I tried to sneak back there I found it shut.  It had heaps of Tony Moly stuff and other cute products – I could have gone nutso in there – but I didn’t. I just bought 2 bottles of Peripera polish and a no-name glitter with hearts in it.

I have to say, that I have used both the Periperas, and I pretty much love them.  They are really great to apply, quick to dry, fairly opaque within two applications.  That being said, this mani needed 3 coats basically because I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing – I'm watching X Files at the moment – yep all of it.

But the thing I love the most is the bottle...

 I didn't realise that cats make such good backgrounds!


Base: Peripera – an orange (not named)
Glitter: LA Girls Glitter Addict – Uninhibited (most awesome polish which I rarely think to use)
Swish: OPI – Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous (what the?)

 My husband picked the colour scheme.

I have since decided to buy more Peripera polish – and more Korean make-up purely for its packaging!!!


2 comments:

  1. Fabbo! How much were all the polishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't for the life of me remember - it's all a shop-a-holic blur! On ebay, the cat polishes seem to be around $10.

      Delete