Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Last week's haul

I got a nondescript box from the post office last week - it was so exciting because I knew what it was straight away.

The contents of the box;
OPI Fly, Pink Friday, Metallic for Life, DS Temptation, Save Me.


I took the box with me camping over the Easter long weekend. We went with out friends, Bec and her family and Erin and her family. So there was plenty of little kids nails to paint.

I went with Fly for my nails, and despite being put on in the twilight by the light of a lamp (that's a slight exaggeration) and having to put up with the rigors of rock climbing and packing up camp it lasted until yesterday before it chipped. So off it went today, and replaced with another two coats of Fly.  Well, 2 will do me.

The fact that I went with the same colour for two manis in a row tells you how much I love this polish - I say I love a lot of my polishes >.<   I'll probably glitter it up by the end of the week though. The only issue I have had is that it stains.




1 comment: