Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Before I go...

Tomorrow I'm off for my holidays. Heading up to my parents and then to Townsville to watch the V8 racing.

I had great plans for these:
cover_girl_500_white_night

But even when I'm on holidays I still don't get time for myself! I had just finished these, when my friend visited. We just sat down and the phone rang,,, it was the doctor's practice to say they could fit me in their schedule in 15 minutes time! Don't worry, it was just to get prescriptions written.

And then my husband picked me up from the doctor's and took me to eat takeaway Chinese at previously mentioned friend's house.

So all in all it was a pretty good day but my nails had lovely dents all over them.

Anyway, I just tried to fauxnad them but it just wouldn't work. It was like there where two copies of the pattern when I stamped. I cleaned everything up extra carefully and changed nail polish and it still wouldn't work. I cleaned everything again, and it finally worked but I was just over it all so much so that I just cleaned my nails off to go bare naked for my trip :(

+ Another plus + I did get my hair coloured (purple) today. I'll see if I can get a photo of it in the next few days - I luff it.

Almost forgot

Nail colour: Cover Girl - 500 - White Night - 3 coats.

1 comment:

  1. I know all about days like that. My sister has a nasty habit of calling me just after I apply my top coat.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete