Wednesday, January 19, 2011

porto...what?

So what has been keeping me away from my polishes?

thumb nail break

This photo was taken 10 days ago - and I had already been nursing it during my last post but it slowly got bigger. Finally a few days ago it went but it had already grown past the owie part of the nail - phew.

To cheer myself up I used Rimmel 230 Portobello Pink. It was three coats, really easy to apply - I happen to love their wide brushes. Today the edge wear is a little too visable but then again I was moving furniture and music equipemnt today so I wasn't being to kind to my nails.

I really don't understand the name of this polish though. Although I haven't really researched portobello in detail - I don't see anything pink about it from the wiki page.

No comments:

Post a Comment