Friday, May 28, 2010

Blue with Envy

My favourite colour is green - actually a turquoise - but any green is fine.

I've come to realise that while other cameras have issues with purple, mine doesn't like greens. Hence the blue with envy title.

Nail colour: Rimmel 819 Green with Envy.
Top and Base coat: same as per usual

rimmel_819_green_with_envy

Two coats. It bubbled because I shook it. It dries pretty quickly, but not quick enough because last night I went out to tea with wet nails still and now have dints everywhere - oh well.

Actual colour:

rimmel_819_green_with_envy colour

Most of the left hand nails survived my stressful week it seems.

1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE that colour! I already own Green with Envy and I still haven't tried it on, am I crazy or what?
    But your post reminded me that I should have a look at all those polishes I own, fell in love with... and forgot in the back of my drawer.
    Thanks for sharing your ideas on this one ;)

    ReplyDelete